Creative web design & development
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error when 2 instances of klixo mod on one page

Error when 2 instances of klixo mod on one page 2 years 5 months ago #643

• amsharma
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the below lines constantly filling up my PHP error log. My PHP version is 5.4.45. My domain is on a shared CentOS host.
[02-Aug-2016 07:48:26 UTC] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method modKlixoArticlesSliderHelper::stripTags() should not be called statically in /home/news/public_html/modules/mod_klixo_articles_slider/helper.php on line 62
[02-Aug-2016 07:48:26 UTC] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method modKlixoArticlesSliderHelper::stripTags() should not be called statically in /home/news/public_html/modules/mod_klixo_articles_slider/helper.php on line 62
I have tried resetting the error level but I it doesn't seem to be going away. If you want I can send you (email or PM) the credentials for the live site. Let me know how.

Amal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error when 2 instances of klixo mod on one page 2 years 5 months ago #645

• jeffT
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 53
I don't think it has anything to do with PHP.
The PHP notice you are getting is because you are running with "strict standards" on your server.
I should have declared the stripTags() function static. I Will fix that in the next update, but in any case it wont crash the module.
I guess it's more likely a JavaScript error. You can have a look at the browser console to see if there is any error message displayed when you are on the page.
You can post the link to your site, I'll have a look.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds